Sunday, April 22, 2012

Discounts Mikasa HK400-045

Discounts Mikasa HK400-045




Best deal Discounts Mikasa HK400-045. Mikasa's ever popular all-white French Countryside is a sturdy stoneware body. The service for eight contains 8 each 10" dinner plate, 8" salad plate, rim soup plate, teacup and tea saucer, as well as one each vegetable bowl, round platter, covered sugar and creamer. ... » Learn more about Mikasa Antique White 45-Piece Dinnerware Set, Service for 8.


Review for Mikasa Antique White 45-Piece Dinnerware Set, Service for 8.I originally ordered what I thought was a teacup and saucer in this pattern to "preview" it. I mistakenly bought a breakfast cup and saucer which is a very large version of a teacup and saucer. Imagine my surprise when a gigantic teacup and saucer arrived at my door! Luckily my daughter realized what I'd done and ordered a true teacup and saucer which was of course normal teacup and saucer size. I was so relieved! I thought I'd picked out giant china or somethin... ... » Read more about Discounts Mikasa HK400-045 at amazon.com



Discounts Mikasa HK400-045 » Check for discount price.







>> Read Full Product Information at amazon.com <<